Saturday, December 10, 2011

JWoww Denies Getting Plastic Surgery: Nose Job, Cheek, Chin

You know its a slow news day for celebrity plastic surgery when we start reporting on a member of the Jersey Shore, and its not Snooki...

Jenni JWoww Farley has never been one to shy away from rumors and speculation, in fact she seems to be quite fond of discussing her breast implants. But its a number of other cosmetic accusations that has sparked Ms. Farley to retort a slew of rumors on a recent episode of The Wendy Williams Show.

These preconceived cosmetic rumors include a nose job, lip injections, and the alteration of her cheeks perhaps via fillers or implants.

JWoww insists that she hasn't undergone any plastic surgery whatsoever, aside from her sizable implants. She went on to say...
They say I got my cheeks done, they say I got my nose, my chin. I just lost 15 pounds, and it was all in my face and neck. That's what was insulting to me, because I was like, 'What did my nose look like 15 pounds ago?
We never bought in to any of the nose job gossip, but its seems pretty clear from her most recent photos that her appearance has changed, ever so slightly.



Could it really be attributed to the 15 pounds that Jwoww lost? Sure, but her change in appearance could also be the result of botox experimentation. You make the call. I would say "stay tuned" but we'll probably never get back to this edge-of-your-seat story.

image source: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic