Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Minka Kelly Plastic Surgery Story: Early Cosmetic Temptation

During a recent appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, show business beauty Minka Kelly shared a peculiar, yet not so uncommon story concerning plastic surgery and temptation.

Kelly explained how at the ripe age of nineteen she was approached by a woman, an ex-playboy playmate who was interested in managing her career. Fully equipped with a job working at a cosmetic surgeons office, in exchange for plastic surgery?
She was very seductive and said that she wanted to manage me and that I had a lot of potential. She said that she could get me a job at this doctor's office in return for plastic surgery which I would need to be a Playboy Playmate.
Further suggesting that Ms. Minka consider getting "lipo, fake breasts, a few veneers and all kinds of stuff."

Despite initially accenting the job offer, Minka quickly reevaluated the situation, realizing she never wanted plastic surgery in the first place, and promptly cut ties with the before-mentioned hooligans.
When I told her that I didn't want all that stuff, she said I would never be Playmate of the Year and I said, 'I think that's okay. I'm okay with that.'
Luckily, Ms. Minka quickly arrived to her senses before undergoing any of the procedures promised. Unfortunately, its weaselly propositions of this nature that often lead young fresh-faced aspiring starlets down a path of unnecessary plastic surgery.
---
In unrelated/related news, it has been suggested by more than a few gossip sites that Minka Kelly may be dabbling in a bit of the ol' botox. We're not totally sold on the idea...Stay tuned for some before and after photos and see what all the buzz is about.