Monday, April 16, 2012

Celebrity Botox Confessions: 10 Famous Frozen Faces

April 15th, 2012 marks the 10th anniversary of the FDA's approval of Botulinum toxin, AKA Botox for cosmetic purposes. As a result, the administration of this face freezing formula has found its way into just about every Beauty Parlor, Day Spa, and Plastic Surgeons office in a city near you.

Millions of men and women of all ages and ethnicities have adopted botox injections as their own personal method for fighting the onset of wrinkles. However, this controversial anti-aging treatment is far from a miracle solution. The limitation of facial expression after administration has caused many patients to swear off of the treatments. Not to mention there is a wide range of possible side effects associated with the injections.

While mulling over the idea of somebody intentionally paralyzing their facial expressions, have a look at these ten famous celebrities who have confessed to getting botox injections. Accompanied by a few words from each famous face.

10 Celebrities Who Admit To Getting Botox Injections


I didn't like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don't use it anymore. I can move my forehead again! -Nicole Kidman

People think that I do a lot of injections, but I don't. I'm not saying that I haven't tried it... but I see how it's a slippery slope. - Jennifer Aniston

I use it very sparingly. I want to look natural - Vanessa Williams

I go every two months. My tricks are, I get Botox in my forehead, I just have my doctor do a little shot there... I believe in just a little bit. It allows you to keep that mobility in your face. It's a great little secret. - Jenny McCarthy

In the slightest amount, I don't want my face to change. - Jennie Garth

[I've got] Botox every six months since it became available. I was the first in line. If it meant keeping me young, I was the first to sign up. I live for Botox. - Janice Dickinson

It's not that I haven't tried Botox, but I hated it. I went to this doctor once, and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable. I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face. - Courteney Cox

I get Botox injections for frown lines on my forehead. I've been having it for a couple of years. My kids wouldn't let me have it when I was going through chemo. - Sharon Osbourne

To me, Botox is no more unusual than toothpaste. It works, you do it once a year, who cares? - Simon Cowell

I have had Botox, everyone has. It's a shot. It takes out the frown. I haven't had that in a year. I take pride in that. I look great. - David Hasselhoff