Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Lips: Natural or Lip Injections?

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an enchantingly beautiful English model and actress, best recognized for gracing runways for the likes of Victoria's Secret, and more recently for her transition into the acting world starring alongside Shia Labeouf in the blockbuster movie Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

Marking our latest edition of 'completely unnecessary cosmetic surgery', Rosie Huntington-Whiteley debuts an overly inflated pair of lips. A procedure that was unnecessary to say the least.

Oddly enough, Ms. Huntington-Whiteley has previously mentioned her bouts with being teased during her school years because of her naturally plump lips. Which makes this cosmetic choice even more puzzling.
I was really teased about the way I looked at school. I got teased because of my lips. I got called t*t lips – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called kipper lips.
There is truly no doubt about it, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has/had exceptionally full natural lips. But what is with these candid photos making their way around the internet?

Did the actress/model really enhance her lips even more by getting lip injections? And if so, why on earth!?