Saturday, March 31, 2012

Susan Sarandon Before And After Plastic Surgery: Liposuction

In an industry where plastic surgery is exceedingly prevalent and commonly denied, long time Hollywood A-Lister, Susan Sarandon is once again trailblazing a path in show business, as the 65-year old actress is breaking the mold and coming out of the cosmetic closet.

Susan Sarandon Before And After Plastic Surgery

Ms. Sarandon recently told People magazine that she opted for a pair of procedures including liposuction under her chin (neck), and a lower eyelid blepharoplasty, which is intended to remove bags from underneath the eyes.

In her own words, Sarandon said...
I've had some lipo under my chin and under my eyes.
Meanwhile, back in 2008 she explained to More Magazine...
As my neck starts to go, I'd be tempted to do something, but I would never be tempted to touch my eyes, I'm just too afraid.
Apparently, Ms. Sarandon went against her intuition, overcame her fears, and rolled the dice on the eye procedure. Luckily there wasn't any complications from the operation, but a risk taken nonetheless.

On the topic of contradictions, Sarandon was also previous quoted as saying...
The thing that I finally told my daughter, which dawned on me at one point, was that you have to love your imperfections, because that's what makes you you. Not that I would be so eager to jump around with my clothes off at this point in my life, but understanding that your face is you, and whatever your anxieties are, don't take it out on your body.
OK, Suze, you've lost us now. Is it really possible to love your imperfections and opt for plastic surgery, at the same time? I think the answer is no, right? Sounds like maybe she had a change of heart after making that statement..

Susan Sarandon Before And After Liposuction And Blepharoplasty Surgery

Back to the People magazine interview, Sarandon also hinted around at another area of her face that she's displeased with, but says she isn't prepared to undergo any drastic face-altering procedures that may impair her natural expressions.
I have these two huge frown lines on my forehead. But if you can't move your face or you're unrecognizable, I don't see how that's a productive enhancement. You don't want to look like a female impersonation of yourself.
Agreed, but only time will tell if Susan will truly stand by these words of wisdom and distance herself from the world of cosmetic surgery.

What do you think about Susan Sarandon's before and after plastic surgery results? Did she make the right decision when she opted for liposuction and blepharoplasty, or did she let her personal anxieties get the best of her?